Thursday, January 12, 2006

Birthday......

There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents ... and only one for birthday presents, you know. So, same here with me.....there is one day for me just like it was yesterday when I turned 22.

I'm obliged to all those people who made my birthday so beautiful....first and the most to my parents.No need to mention that how important they are to me. My whole life and all achievements owe to them.

But yesterday I really found that my presence matters in others' life too. It was fun yesterday. Not everyone is so lucky to have so many nice people around them who care and understand them.

Those bunches of red roses are still fresh. And I hope the fragrance to be fresh always. It conveys so much of love. This was my second best birthday celebrated here. The first one is unmatched ;) So many things had happened yesterday....but I don't think I need to write all those feelings here....I can only feel them....:)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home