Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Campus Placements

Campus placements are going on here. People are tensed for the job, further studies and all that sort of things. By the end of this semester most of my friends will finish their graduation and leave for their respective destinations. Then i'll be here alone. In one way I'm living here alone (courtsey to the kind of dept I am in ) so will it really affect me ? It might not affect me....but let's see that in future.

But when I think about my placement in next year then I just wonder or rather get worried if i will be able to make into some good company or not. And where should I go : Job, MBA, ICS. I'm not interested in MBA but can't help being a part of this iim-crowd. I can't do anything for my placement now ....I can just wait for it :(

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger shitij said...

Dont worry everything will be fine ...I have also gone thru the turmoil of campus placements...may God give u peace,calmness,prosperity in this new year.

Dont worry yaar .........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home