Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Raincoat ............ Simply beautiful

I've recently watched Raincoat and found it a wonderful movie. Ritupurno Ghosh's raincoat is certainly inspired by O Henry's "Gift of Magi" .
I think the way these two people, who are joined by their love and seperated by the painful circumstances, gifted each other is not only unique but also the wisest.But I don't understand what the exact reason is behind hiding their current pathetic situatio.They don't only hind the present condition but make a false image of their financial condition.
Is it the revenge or frustration ? I think it was more on the side of frustration.....
But this love story is really touching.....and it makes my belief stronger that love can survive even in the worst condition.
The songs are worth listening....There is a classical touch in some of the songs ....specially the songs by one of my fav Hariharan....I hope to write more on this movie in future....let me watch it once more :)

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger swamy said...

also i liked very much..raincoat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home